What Race Should I Play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Race Should I Play?

I picked Elvaan but i would really like to have chosen GALKA i dont really like playing mage jobs so the lack of mp wouldnt bother me. I just like galka because they seem dumb slow kinda funny and the armor looks sweet on them.

Comment

But Galksa have no penis's.

Cue the next 5 pages of "debate"!

Comment

Yeah but atleast he will be able to get his Conquest items with bastok always in first. Plus there /emotes are killer.

Comment

Race has nothing to do with Conquest. I don't see anybody mentioning nation in here so far.

Take a closer look at the models. The only race with a penis in this game is Goblin.
          Ellipses on Fenrir
          There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
          . . .

Comment

Demon. Seriously, have you seen the way they stand? HAI GUYZ LOOK AT MAH PENIS.

Originally posted by Aksannyi
            "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Mithra. Has to be Mithra. Look at my avatar. How can you not fall in love?
              Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
              yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
              Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
              leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Originally posted by IfritnoItazura View Post
                Mithra. Has to be Mithra. Look at my avatar. How can you not fall in love?
                When you refuse to add /NIN into your guide.

Comment

Originally posted by hongman View Post
                  When you refuse to add /NIN into your guide.
                  Actually, I think you've made a really strong case that my guide can use more consistency for the RDM section; I'm about 95% ready to take out /DRK for RDM.

Not the solo'ing part, though, since it is a distinguishing feature of RDM, and solo-ability in general really isn't that dependent on support job used. (While the soloing style is, of course--RDM just has a lot of tools to do the job in different ways.) Red Mage really is that good.

Now, express your admiration for Mithra. (Feel free to substitute jealousy if you can't be honest with your feelings.)
                  Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
                  yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
                  Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
                  leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Originally posted by IfritnoItazura View Post
                    Actually, I think you've made a really strong case that my guide can use more consistency for the RDM section; I'm about 95% ready to take out /DRK for RDM.

Not the solo'ing part, though, since it is a distinguishing feature of RDM, and solo-ability in general really isn't that dependent on support job used. (While the soloing style is, of course--RDM just has a lot of tools to do the job in different ways.) Red Mage really is that good.

Now, express your admiration for Mithra. (Feel free to substitute jealousy if you can't be honest with your feelings.)
                    Well, sounds good to me. If you're not going to add /NIN, removing /DRK also accomplishes the goal of consistency.

Mithra's best feature? Gotta be the mesmerizing tail swinging. I recently even made another mule, Mithra, just to stare at the tail when Im bored.

Naturally the first thing I did was /toss all the RSE and she is naked

Comment

See what I have to put up with? See? See? Honestly he cops a feel whenever he can!

"As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

I was so pure until I met kirst.

She quickly corrupted me through various subliminal cyber /tells.

In LS chat yesterday:

<Kyata> Get Ready, I'm Pulling
                        <Kirst> Pulling what?
                        <Kirst> /Grin

I rest my case.

Comment

Notice you wimped out on the names there....

No, you found your home. End of story!

Comment

Working...
                          X