I am stuck between smn and Pup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am stuck between smn and Pup

My Puppetmaster is lv 66 and my smn is 62.

i love both jobs but i hate how smn you need to main heal and only buff.
    I like being a DD and doing dmg.

Now with pups they are a great class even after the update to there skill. But alot of people have that mentality that pups suck and say LOLPUP all the time.

I even had a party with sam that said " the only reason you out damaged me was because of your Stupid puppet, if u didn't have him i would have killed you in the parse"

i found that very funny and told him i wont fight with my puppet when you don't fight with your katana.

i am at a delima right now. I love both jobs and feel both are underestimated for there usefulness

here are some of the things i like.

Magic
    Pets
    Doing damage
    keeping busy ( By using maneuvers or summoning)

Re: I am stuck between smn and Pup

Go with both. I think Pup and Smn share a few armor sets in common in the 70s.

Comment

Go with SMN. It will be more immediately useful to you at 75, and you can use the money from HNM/BCNM on it to do PUP.

Comment

If you get bored with SMN main healing you can always go and solo bombs for a bit, even all the way to 70 where you get your best BP's.

There are several guides spread across the internet but I found one one KI useful, though I don't think I can post URL for it. It is Spira's Solo guide in their SMN forums.

Yes that means I am pro-summoner.
        Last edited by Ruz; 10-14-2007, 11:42 AM. Reason: Staying on topic^^

Comment

i make very good money by farming some things and Enm 60.

so money is a mute point. I am looking for a job that i can play my job not my sub. I am very tired of main healing and when i can DD do crap dmg.

Comment

mute point
            *kill*

Comment

I even had a party with sam that said " the only reason you out damaged me was because of your Stupid puppet, if u didn't have him i would have killed you in the parse"
              sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Working...
              X