Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Navigation Hat Quest - Windhurst

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Navigation Hat Quest - Windhurst

    I am trying to get the Navigation Hat (?qŠC–XŽq?j quest going, but am I having problems getting the Torn Hat (”j‚ꂽ–XŽq).

    It is my understanding that you get the Torn Hat through fishing, and once you have it you trade it with Paytah in Windhurst Port, so that you can activate the quest. The reward for the quest is the Dharmel Mantle.

    So is there a specific place you should fish for the hat, or a specific bait? If anyone knows, please respond.
    RDM 31, THF 30, WAR 21, BLM 19, WHM 16, MNK 12

  • #2
    I would suggest using river pole (Œk—¬ŠÆ) and little worms (ƒŠƒgƒ‹ƒ??[ƒ€). Just fish around the fishing guild (on top of the wooden deck).
    FF XI: Bebetaro NIN52/WAR26
    Nobunaga:

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice. Thanx for the tip.
      RDM 31, THF 30, WAR 21, BLM 19, WHM 16, MNK 12

      Comment

      Working...
      X