Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fame for leviathon quest

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fame for leviathon quest

    Leviathon is the final summon quest I need...but not sure which area I need to up my fame.

    Any suggestions on the quickest/least expensive route in gaining fame for this quest? Thanks.

    -daigoro

  • #2
    You have to gain fame in Norg to get Leviathan. You can gain this fame by gaining fame of Tenshodo too. The best quest to do this would be Kaitorinara Tenshodo (Quest in Port Bastok). Good luck ^^

    Comment


    • #3
      [QUOTE]Originally posted by Barrett
      You have to gain fame in Norg to get Leviathan. You can gain this fame by gaining fame of Tenshodo too. The best quest to do this would be Kaitorinara Tenshodo (Quest in Port Bastok). Good luck ^^ [/QUOTE

      Thanks Barret, got the quest ^^ Just thought I would post some info on the quests I did..maybe help others.

      First i traded 48 zinc orcs [ˆŸ‰”?z] to talib (48x500G)

      Next traveled to norg and checked on the quest but couldn't get it..so I did the following Norg quests :

      Heiji - wants 10 lvl 1 boots [ŽK‚Ñ‚½ƒTƒuƒŠƒK] (10x200G)
      Heizo - wants 10 lvl 1 pants [ŽK‚Ñ‚½ƒŒƒMƒ“ƒX] (10x700G)
      Muzaffar - wants 4 of any of the following items [–k•û‚Ì–Ñ”ç , “Œ•û‚ÌŽ¥Ší , “ì•û‚Ì–Ø”TˆÉ] i bought the first item, it looks like a small package. (4x8000G)

      I did one more but dont recall who gave it...traded 3 gold beast money (3x7200G)

      Checked with the taru but still couldnt get the quest TT. So I went back to bastok and traded 36 more zinc ores. This time when I got to Norg the taru finally gave me the quest ^^

      Leviathon better be worth 100K ^^

      also, after I had enough fame for leviathon I got a quest from Keal who wanted me to go to the room with all the chests in Sea Grotto (in the area that needs silver beast money to get through the door) and check the ???..reward was lvl 12 ninja scroll that sold for 40K~

      -daigoro

      Comment

      Working...
      X