Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beaucedine map quest help

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Beaucedine map quest help

    I was told the delfrant compost was •…—t“y and could be bought on AH. Is this the correct name and can someone tell me what section of the AH it is in, I can't seem to find it.
    Squirming through cuts in a throat
    cut it...cut it...

    Cedric - WHM63/ PLD52/ MNK43/ BLM31/ WAR27/ THF16/ BST13/ SMN10/ RDM05/ RNG05/ DRK05

    Archaon - THF35/ WHM34/ RDM32/ BLM17/ MNK14/ NIN10/ BST10/ RNG06/ WAR05

  • #2
    if it's the stone from doom scorpions in CN, yes, you can buy them. I sold mine in AH too.as for which section it is, I don't know sorry.....

    try check the same section with crystals. if not there try check the guild sections. shouldn't be anywhere else.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

    - Pablo Picasso

    Comment


    • #3
      check 'Others' section below foods, should be in either first or second page.
      (?L

      Comment


      • #4
        It's in the crystals secion. Used to sell for pretty cheap, but now about 8k. It look like one of the RARE/EX items for the SAM quest.
        Gatts - PLD75/WAR37

        Comment

        Working...
        X