Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difficulty finding balance in Rank 2 Final Mission and parts of the game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Difficulty finding balance in Rank 2 Final Mission and parts of the game.

Look into Ice Spikes. It inflicts a fairly potent paralyze effect on things that hit you in addition to dealing some ice damage to them.
    Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
    Name: Drjones
    Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

I loved Ice Spikes, especially in campaign... My hasted / melee rdm was fucking sick... I tanked all those F'ers. It was funny when a paladin would come up, voke, flash, voke, flash, voke, flash, attonement, not get hate, then give up and go try and find another mob. Sam's could grab hate for a sec with a double WS with sekkanoki, but i quickly got it back. hmmm.... i miss it.
      75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
      RANK 10 Bastok
      CoP: Done
      ZM: Done
      ToA: Done
      Assault rank: Captain
      Campaign Medal: Medals
      Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
      This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Ice Spikes is one of those things that makes me wish you could more heavily invest into skills like in older games (Diablo 2 etc.) just because it's such a potent, reliable paralyze effect. Just the damage done back was kinda crappy (all of them kinda sucked actually save Dread Spikes).
        sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

What server are you on Jasiwel? If you were on Asura i'd help you out with the fight no problem, assuming you didn't specifically want to solo the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Aaliana View Post
            What server are you on Jasiwel? If you were on Asura i'd help you out with the fight no problem, assuming you didn't specifically want to solo the fight
            I'm in Bahamut and I've already beaten the boss.lol. But thanks for the offer.

Comment

Working...
            X