*sings*Feeding the chocobo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *sings*Feeding the chocobo

Yes the title is right, i'm feeding the chocob feeding the chocobo feeding the chocobo. Hahah, yeah the license quest. You would think birds this big would have a bigger apetite :D

Re: *sings*Feeding the chocobo

Good times. XD
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Ahhh.... Remember sitting in jeuno for 42 minutes for each day feeding the chocobo. After having a few friends help me farm the greens since the AH was always out when I did it. XD

Comment

I remember making 5k buying and reselling all the greens people were undercutting.

Was my first lesson in FFXI Economy 101!
        Originally posted by Yygdrasil
        Originally posted by Nandito
        Ponies.

Duh.
        You make me want to hurt things.

Comment

Originally posted by AceHikura View Post
          i'm feeding the chocob feeding the chocobo feeding the chocobo. Hahah, yeah :D
          You're a weird dude... and that's perfectly ok. I'm actually surprised to see that there's no video on your youtube for this.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
          99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
          99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
            You're a weird dude... and that's perfectly ok. I'm actually surprised to see that there's no video on your youtube for this.
            ive been feeling sick and sore today i did not feel like recording anything so thats why its not but there will be some to come.

Comment

Working...
            X