Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a PT to complete "The Emissary" (Kill Dragon in Giddeus) (Asura)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a PT to complete "The Emissary" (Kill Dragon in Giddeus) (Asura)

Hello, I am a MNK 25 /WAR 12 who has been soloing but I can´t possibly do this alone. So if you need someone to deal some damage to the dragon I'll be in Giddeus. My char name is Kaem.

Cheers!

Re: Looking for a PT to complete "The Emissary" (Kill Dragon in Giddeus) (Asura)

Try asking your linkshell for some help for this mission, they should be more than willing to help with that. I always loved owning that dragon. hehehe.

Comment

Re: Looking for a PT to complete "The Emissary" (Kill Dragon in Giddeus) (Asura)

It is uncapped now so a level 90 can solo it easily. I did it a couple weeks back, and it took me a minute and a half, and only because I buffed up before hand. It was way easier than I anticipated, I think I one shoted the dragon as well as the eye. ( Quad. continuum & Gob rush.)
      Shiva Server
      Crafting 60 all (Gold 55, Alchemy 90)
      Sandy Rank 10. Basty Rank 10. COP
      99<BLU><BLM><THF><WAR><NIN><WHM><DRK><RNG>
      95<SAM>><PLD>97
      75-90<MNK><CO905><DRG75><PUP77><BST76><BRD91><SCH85><RDM84><DNC75>
      <SMN80>

sigpic

Comment

Re: Looking for a PT to complete &quot;The Emissary&quot; (Kill Dragon in Giddeus) (Asura)

Originally posted by yavimaya View Post
        It is uncapped now so a level 90 can solo it easily. I did it a couple weeks back, and it took me a minute and a half, and only because I buffed up before hand. It was way easier than I anticipated, I think I one shoted the dragon as well as the eye. ( Quad. continuum & Gob rush.)
        Yea... They've dumbed down much of the gameplay, why don't they just uncap all BCNMS and ENMS as well....

Comment

Re: Looking for a PT to complete &quot;The Emissary&quot; (Kill Dragon in Giddeus) (Asura)

If you get to 35~ you should be able to solo it fairly easily. I've soloed it at 30.

Alternatively, you could just shuffle on over to Valefor

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowIX View Post
            Alternatively, you could just shuffle on over to Valefor
            Is this a better server for new players?

Maybe I'll move when 90 days have passed since the creation of my content ID. I am having a hard time finding PTs.

Comment

Ok. Mission completed. A nice very high level Dragoon that was near helped me

Comment

Originally posted by yavimaya View Post
                It is uncapped now so a level 90 can solo it easily.
                I've seen people that weren't even at the original level cap solo it way back when. Back before SE just decided to toss the game in a blender. Fight was never hard, we all just sucked really bad.

Comment

Allow me to direct you here:

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/ffx...g-players.html

Comment

Working...
                  X