Starting Bastok: Jeuno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Bastok: Jeuno

Jeuno is my current mission. The info says that I should go to see Lucius in the President's Aide's Office. He keeps saying to come back later. I filled my rank meter and tried again but still get told to come back later. What do I need to do to be able to continue.

I checked my Key Items to make sure I don't already have the Presidential Letter.

Any ideas?

Re: Starting Bastok: Jeuno

Have you completed all previous missions before and have you got the mission from the gate guard? Check your missions to make sure you have no other mission active. trade a couple of stacks of crystals to a gate guard to max your bar as well just in case.

Comment

I checked and I have completed Forsaken Mine Mission. I already gave the guard at the gate some crystals to fill out my mission bar... and got the message to say that the excess had gone to Conquest Points.

In the Missions section it says that Jeuno is current and says that I should see Lucius. The gate guards say I cannot have two missions active at the same time.

Comment

Have you zoned at all? (Don't know if that's it or not, but it's the only thing popping to mind that you haven't explicitly listed.)
        Ellipses on Fenrir
        There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
        . . .

Comment

Well.. wrong door in Delkfutt... now sorted... doh!!!

Thanks for all the assistance... sorry!
          Last edited by Bassman; 05-16-2009, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X