first rank 2 mission in san doria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first rank 2 mission in san doria

so saved that kid for the church got to rank 2 ,and i visited the church again then went into the place over the draw bridge ,seen the grave ,but who do i have to talk to now to get my next mission ?Also is there a walkthrough to tell me what to do to get my next missions cuz its frustrating when it doesnt tell me what to do and having to guesse talk to every NPC i see ... :/
    Last edited by MIthra_Akira; 03-28-2009, 03:49 AM.
    War Lvl 37 Thf Lvl 31 Drg lvl69 Pld lvl 39 Nin 23 Whm 20 Blm 10 Smn- Fire weather, Do You Have It??????????

LinkShell - TheShortBus <<<Wikid

Cooking Lvl 48

Tho's that wish peace be prepared for war

Re: first rank 2 mission in san doria

These are all of Sandy's missions, click on teh one you are doing for a walkthrough Also may be worth you spending some time browsing the wikipedia its from, lots of usefull things their for you on everythign to do with FFXI.

Sandy missions

Comment

Try this Final Fantasy XI San D'Oria Missions

And theres always the missions page on WIKI or allakhazam. but i can access this one from work and its got what you need
      Barsha: Sam 85 Blm 85 Blu 85 Drg 75 Rdm 78 Whm 49 Thf 49 War 49 Dnc 42 Nin 49 Drk 33
      Alchemy 23 Cooking 23
      Bastok 6-1 COP complete AU complete ZM complete WotG Wings Of Glory

Comment

Ahh ha very handy indeed , now i just need some other noobs to help me to them lol thnx
        War Lvl 37 Thf Lvl 31 Drg lvl69 Pld lvl 39 Nin 23 Whm 20 Blm 10 Smn- Fire weather, Do You Have It??????????

LinkShell - TheShortBus <<<Wikid

Cooking Lvl 48

Tho's that wish peace be prepared for war

Comment

Working...
        X