Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Read gloves..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Read gloves..

    Does anyone know the quest for the Red Gloves Lv.34? They sell for like 300k in the AH and I'd rather do a tedious quest than spend that much money.

  • #2
    They are an NM drop, and no you can't get it because you don't have the mad skillz that me/gunsmoke/tiger/seul/willie have.
    Squirming through cuts in a throat
    cut it...cut it...

    Cedric - WHM63/ PLD52/ MNK43/ BLM31/ WAR27/ THF16/ BST13/ SMN10/ RDM05/ RNG05/ DRK05

    Archaon - THF35/ WHM34/ RDM32/ BLM17/ MNK14/ NIN10/ BST10/ RNG06/ WAR05

    Comment


    • #3
      What kinda mad skills do you need, and what NM are we talking about and where does it pop?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re:

        Probably a higher level man...
        Linkshells: TMV, HelplessRain
        -çôƒƒee all gone i go boom.
        Apoc - Bard (Gone again)
        Pocster- Re-activated.
        (Fish 67. Cooking 87. Bone 65. Alchemy 80.)

        Backness-

        Comment


        • #5
          that's from a NM in Oz... Mee Deggi the Punisher... not too hard to kill... but that's for me

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks, any level recomendations? What if I'm in a party?

            >Apoc : I know man, I was just speaking the lingo.

            Comment

            Working...
            X