Repeating AF Quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeating AF Quests

Ok, I just wasted a key, so someone needs to update the wiki because it's sorely lacking. I performed the following procedure:

1. Traded my Warlock's Tabard to Sagheera for upgrade.
    2. Spoke to Vingijard and paid him 10,000gil to repeat AF quests.
    3. Went to talk to Guslam, but he didn't say anything other than congratulations on finding my gloves.
    4. Got Castle Oztroja Key.
    5. Opened box.
    6. Recieved 13,320 gil >.<

What did I miss?

Re: Repeating AF Quests

Originally posted by Sabaron View Post
    Ok, I just wasted a key, so someone needs to update the wiki because it's sorely lacking. I performed the following procedure:

1. Traded my Warlock's Tabard to Sagheera for upgrade.
    2. Spoke to Vingijard and paid him 10,000gil to repeat AF quests.
    3. Went to talk to Guslam, but he didn't say anything other than congratulations on finding my gloves.
    4. Got Castle Oztroja Key.
    5. Opened box.
    6. Recieved 13,320 gil >.<

What did I miss?
    You reset all of your AF quests, not just the one.

You need to start and complete the weapon quest, then flag the first armor quest. Once you do that, you should be able to complete the gloves and the rest of the coffers.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

That sucks... I forgot I dropped my friggin' AF Weapon. Now I have to do that again first.... -.-

Comment

Originally posted by eticket109 View Post
        You reset all of your AF quests, not just the one.

You need to start and complete the weapon quest, then flag the first armor quest. Once you do that, you should be able to complete the gloves and the rest of the coffers.
        Does this mean I can get all AF +1 then drop my AF weapon and restart all the quests again to get AF? I am basically wondering is it possible to have AF and AF+1 gear?
        PSN ID: Kelshan
        Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
        Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Losrase View Post
          Does this mean I can get all AF +1 then drop my AF weapon and restart all the quests again to get AF? I am basically wondering is it possible to have AF and AF+1 gear?
          Yes.

Comment

Except you can't store the +1 version, just a little FYI.

http://www.neko-sentai.com/users/dracovivi/

Comment

That's what mannequins are for.

Comment

Yes, a lot of people do this so they can upgrade to their AF+1 and then store their AF set, since many AF pieces are useless.

For me, I will upgrade both RDM hat and body. Hat's already done, but need coins for body. After that, I'll redo the quest so I can get full RDM AF again and put it away, which buys me some new inventory space!
                sigpic
                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Working...
                X