Question about Signet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Signet

So I've been leveling in Valkurm Dunes and I haven't had Signet for the last few levels and I'm starting to worry about my conquest points, crystals, etc. It seems like crystals still drop when I'm partying but I do a lot of solo farming/exping while waiting for a party.

My current allegiance is Windurst (who never seems to be leading in Valkurm, so I can't get signet there). That and even the zone connected to Mhaura is under San d'Orian control. I'm almost level 17, and is it going to be that big of a deal to finish to 20 and go to Jeuno where I can start getting signet a lot easier? Or should I walk all the way back to Windurst to get it every time it wears off?
    25MNK/18WAR

Re: Question about Signet

Originally posted by Ryuuhikiuu View Post
    So I've been leveling in Valkurm Dunes and I haven't had Signet for the last few levels and I'm starting to worry about my conquest points, crystals, etc. It seems like crystals still drop when I'm partying but I do a lot of solo farming/exping while waiting for a party.

My current allegiance is Windurst (who never seems to be leading in Valkurm, so I can't get signet there). That and even the zone connected to Mhaura is under San d'Orian control. I'm almost level 17, and is it going to be that big of a deal to finish to 20 and go to Jeuno where I can start getting signet a lot easier? Or should I walk all the way back to Windurst to get it every time it wears off?
    You have the option of journeying to San'doria and Bastok to get signet at the Windurstian Embassys located in Northern San'doria and Bastok Metalworks. You can get signet and conquest items there.

There's no point in going to Jeuno til you have your first subjob through, really.
    Last edited by Omgwtfbbqkitten; 02-14-2008, 07:44 PM.

Comment

You can go to Bastok or San'doria to get signet. The Windurstian embasy in Bastok is in the metalworks, just ride the elevator up. In Sandy it's in N. San'doria just before you get to the fountain on the west side.

edit: bbq beat me to it
      Last edited by Dahlaine; 02-14-2008, 07:37 PM. Reason: I'm just to slow

Comment

u can do that OR do the OP (Out Post) u just need to wait for Windy to get control of the region of corse or try to get a Federation signet staff too (bazared for 30k on Cerberus)

Comment

Do missions if possible. Your rank is directly related to how long signet lasts:

Signet (earth hours) = Your current rank + Nation's current ranking in the conquest standings

So if you're rank 2, and Windurst is currently 3rd place in the national rankings, signet will last 5 hours for you.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
          ------
          Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
          When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuuhikiuu View Post
            It seems like crystals still drop when I'm partying
            Because other party members have Signet active.
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Working...
            X