CoP 8-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoP 8-3

Is it plausible to solo my key items for this mission? I really would hate to make a group for this unless I can just get a bunch of mithra to go up the same tower.

Re: CoP 8-3

It's possible if you have a map available, reraise item, and sleep spell.

Comment

You may want to sub THF for flee as well. That way if Light Shot fails you can try to flee to the porter and go up before the mob catches up and interrupts you. As long as you have reraise though you'll be fine

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Yeah, it's easy to solo if you get the map online, in fact I'd say it's much easier and faster to solo it unless you wanna get some xp in the process.

Flee seems to be really helpful for just running past the Aw'zdei or whatever they are called and teleport up, but since you have Sleep as COR they wont be hard to control anyway.

I solo'd all my key items (and got all the Quasi for the map) in one day, so just getting the key items for the fight should be fast. Just take the north entrance to the elevator when you are going for the Brands (and the BC) and you should be able to avoid detection without much problems.

Just remember to carry reraise just in case (at least on your first try getting through the gauntlet), and if you get spotted just die by the door (to the elevator) so you can reraise when the pots return to their places and the door opens again.
        sigpic
        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Well got my first key item at least, took some powder boots to go with the RR and got The Light of Dem pretty fast. Didn't go so great when I got back to the first floor, a glittering, flying soccer ball turned into a shiny spider when I got past it and it ate me.

I'll try the others tomorrow.

Kinda surprised all these light based creatures are susceptible to Light Shot.

>.>

<.<

But I'm not complaining.

Comment

The Ghrah have elements based on their core color.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

The Brands are actually a lot easier. There are zone points on that floor along the lines of the ones back in Pso-Xja

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Originally posted by Tokitoki View Post
                The Ghrah have elements based on their core color.
                Yeah I didn't notice that about them until earlier this morning, each one had its own color/element like Empty mobs do.

Comment

Working...
                X