San d'oria 1-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San d'oria 1-2

Hi guys as you can probably guess im new to the game but anyways i was wandering if you can help me! Im on mission 1-2 for San d'Oria and i have to go to King Rafuers tomb and bring back evidence of grave robbers! I have been there countless times now and have no idea what i am supposed to be finding so could you guys tell me please

Thanks

Re: San d'oria 1-2

This
    Thanks Kazuki.
    Dragoon Equipment

Comment

Hmmm i think something is wrong with this mission (bug?)! The last 4 days i keep trying to give the guard i got the mission off the orcish mail scales but he keeps saying "Have you really searched the tomb?"!

Comment

There's a cutscene you have to get first. Here's the walkthrough.
        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

I got a question all I see at the cave is Mouse Bats I'm pretty sure I didn't see any Ding Bats at the king's tomb...

Comment

According to the wiki, Ding Bats only spawn at night. I think they're in the area after you go through the cave, in the grass and walls section of the map.
            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Alright I'll check it out.

Comment

Now I got another question where do I get the map for the tomb? It's not in the guide for the Bat quest so I'm a little bit confused...

Comment

FFXI Atlas is a great site for that sort of thing.

Exit the Gambler is the quest you're looking for.

Comment

i have been to the tomb it is my latest mission although i had to log since i wasn't on my comp.... i have found a lot of bats and goblins in there and i was told i am to kill EVERYTHING in the tomb.... but the mission from the NPC is about bats... so should i just kill bats or try to get rid of everything with my lvl 8 mnk

Comment

simply killing the bats will suffice. they are the only thing that drops the item you need. but feel free to kill everything. you can always sell off the spoils
                      Death and taxes...
                      Death and taxes...
                      DEATH and taxes...
                      I think I like it.

Comment

You have to kill ding bats in the first part of the tomb. (it might take a few times to get it.) Then you have to go to, the next part after you go threw the cave, and look for a tomb stone. (click it) There will be a cut scene. After that, go back to Sandy and trade the guard the scales. (mission complete!)

Also for mission 3 rank 1 I would wait till you are atleast level 11 to kill the BCNM Orcs, dont worry that they say its Impossible to Gauge all boss fights say that so don't let that bother you. (I beat them at level 12 though)
                        Name: Bluecat
                        Main Jobs:
                        SMN14, DRG8, RDM30
                        Sub Jobs: BLM13,WHM7,NIN7,SAM2,DRK4
                        Linkshell(s): (Owner) RainbowOverHolla

Comment

heh thnx today i had a whm with me altho he got dc'd.... died both times but yeah i think i will just lvl to 18 then use my whm as a sub job since i bn lvling whm and blm lately.... female???? where... i need 1.. eh

Comment

Yeah the drop rate on the bats is pretty bad but you'll get the scales eventually.
                            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Working...
                            X