Quests for Sandoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quests for Sandoria

I was wondering if anyone could tell me who to ask for quests and stuff in Sandoria, I can not figure out who to ask because I have been trying to find people but I can't so if you could help me that would be super. Well let me know or if you happen to catch me online send me a message or something ok. well let me know if you can help me.

Re: Quests for Sandoria

Sandoria Quests

Enjoy.

Comment

When I checked out the above link for the first time, the quests were categorized in Lvls order (I even saved page to favorites). Now, that particular page is gone and the main quest page loads. When I click on Sandoria, about 79 quest are displayed...without a Lvl order.
      Does anyone know of another existing page with a Lvls ordered quest list?

Comment

I noticed that page had gone too, some of the fame requirements stated were definitely wrong but most of them seemed o.k so not really sure why it's been taken down. I had a quick look around and none of the standard sites for ffxi info that most people mention fairly frequently have quests catagorised by fame requirement only by start area.

Some of the individual quests on wiki still have a fame level required in the info but not all the quests have it listed and not all the levels listed are correct.
        sigpic
        Signature courtesy of Selphiie the Enchantress

Comment

This is valuable information that shouldn't be ignored. Maybe the Beginners Guide should have it. Or even, somewhere on the forum

Comment

Working...
          X