This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Rider Footprints for SP

I am now on the quest for Superior Private and have all the spawn locations for the footprints. Does anyone know the conditions/spawn rate for them to pop?

Re: Dark Rider Footprints for SP

I think it's totally random in any outdoor area in TOAU right now. That or not many people have or will share the information of the conditions for him to spawn.
    ~~Fayttt of Diabolos
    PM8-4: (Aka Finished): Dawn, ZM17 (Aka Finished): Awakening, Windurst 8-1: Vain
    RDM66/SMN25
    *~*~*Cloudy*~*~*

Comment

BG have a thread collating sightings, with maps of known spawn points. As the thread is currently 18 pages long, I can't really summarise it very well, so I'll just give you the link .
      I have heard that those who celebrate life
      walk safely amongst the wild animals.
      When they go into battle, they remain unharmed,
      the animals find no place to attack them
      and weapons are unable to harm them.
      Why? Because they find no place for death in them.

Comment

I have absolutely no idea why, but I can't access The Order LS' website. >< It's not blocked on either browser I have, and my firewall isn't blocking it... There's actually a few websites that are like that for me.

Anyway... I've been on that quest for a while now. No sightings here, and I haven't heard of anybody seeing any recently either. It's really a pain in the ass.
        Generic Info!

Comment

Yeah, BG forums are where I got my info from. They seem to have a good discussion going on about it. I can't view BG on my computer either, but if i use a proxy hider or whatever its called, anonymizer or something, I can view it fine.
          ~~Fayttt of Diabolos
          PM8-4: (Aka Finished): Dawn, ZM17 (Aka Finished): Awakening, Windurst 8-1: Vain
          RDM66/SMN25
          *~*~*Cloudy*~*~*

Comment

Working...
          X