Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with Bastok

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Problem with Bastok

    It seems that no one has ever brought up this topic, but does anyone know who you have to see in order to switch your country to bastok? Or any other country for that matter. Nadyxes said that you have to see someone by a guard tower by West Ronfaure Exit. Please help me out with this, I really want to switch to bastok.
    Squirming through cuts in a throat
    cut it...cut it...

    Cedric - WHM63/ PLD52/ MNK43/ BLM31/ WAR27/ THF16/ BST13/ SMN10/ RDM05/ RNG05/ DRK05

    Archaon - THF35/ WHM34/ RDM32/ BLM17/ MNK14/ NIN10/ BST10/ RNG06/ WAR05

  • #2
    If I'm not wrong, the person to talk to inorder to switch citizenship to Bastok is located at Metalworks region in Bastok where all the embassies are located. The location is in the chamber of industry?? at the president's office at the top part of Metalworks region. I can't remember the name of the NPC. So that's all I know. Hope it helps.
    Rand Drk73/Thf48

    Luciferx Pld60/War33

    Comment


    • #3
      Bastok Member

      It is in metalworks that is correct but u will need 10000gil to change.
      I was a Windhurst member first so that's why i know this ^_^

      Good Luck
      PLD61 SAM75 WAR40 THF60 RDM26 BLM17 WHM10 MNK10 NIN37 SMN10 RNG05 DRK05 BST05 BastokCitizen Rank10 - ArcAngel's Killer - Ealdarnach Killer - AA x5 Killed

      Comment

      Working...
      X