Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Know One's Onions

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Know One's Onions

    The Blaze Spikes scroll is supposedly given to you by the Star Onion Brigade for getting the quest "Know One's Onions" and giving them four Wild Onions. I can't get this quest! I've talked to all of them several times, and even tried trading to them. None of them will give me this quest. Help, please?

    Also, which quest gives you the Compound Eye Circlet, "Star Struck?" Also, how do you get this quest?
    Ho-hum.

  • #2
    The Star Onion Brigade quests must be done in order. I think the first one is Truth, Justice and the Onion Way (the Justice Badge quest).

    The NPC for Star Struck is in Windurst Walls, in a house in the SW part of the area, between the exit to Windurst Waters and the Auction House. Can't be any more specific without the game running
    Defeated: Maat, Divine Might, Fenrir, Kirin, Cactrot Rapido, Xolotl, Diabolos Prime, Kurrea, 9/10 Dynamis Bosses (missing Tav), Promathia, Proto-Ultima, Proto-Omega, 4 Jailers, Apocalypse Nigh, 6/6 Nyzul Bosses
    RDM90, PLD90, DRG90, COR90, SCH90, BLU54
    All Nations Rank 10, ZMs & PMs Complete, AUMs Complete, Captain, Nyzul Floor 100 (5 Weapons, 4 WS), Medal of Altana, WotG Mission 15, 1/3 Addons Complete, 9/9 Abyssea Main Quests, 6/6 Caturae

    Comment


    • #3
      I've done the Truth, Justice, and the Onion Way, already. I don't know what's wrong. I'm pretty sure the NPC for star struck is Koru-Moru, but he won't give me the quest at all.. Thanks, though.
      Ho-hum.

      Comment


      • #4
        Some quests need a certain degree of fame to do, including the second S.O.B quest. Not sure how much fame in needed (high lvl 1 or lvl 2 in Windrust I think).
        sigpic
        Y'okay!

        PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't know what I did, but I just went back to Bastok and came back and they gave me the quest.. Before I read the above post. I don't know why.. But I traded them the onions that I had already gotten and now I have the scroll. Woo!

          The "Star Struck" quest requires you to deliver the Torn Epistle to either Ambrosius or Koru-Moru. I did, but I don't think I talked to Koru-Moru afterward. Thanks for the help.
          Ho-hum.

          Comment


          • #6
            SOB series, after you complete the first quest, you need to wait (nt sure how long but guess 1 day game time) before you can accept the following quest.
            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

            - Pablo Picasso

            Comment

            Working...
            X