Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for help for either Dark Stalker Bell or (Beadeaux Coffer Key)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for help for either Dark Stalker Bell or (Beadeaux Coffer Key)

    Well as the title says I need some help with whm AF stuff. Im not looking to do all of af3 because you need 18 ppl to complete I just need the bell from a Dark Stalker to be able to ask for a invite to a af3 pt in Jeuno sometime n.n so looking for help on that. Also I know you guys already helped me and seishi once on Beadeaux Key but I screwed up :sweat: so need help again on that. If you could help with any of these I would worship u (jk) but I be thankfull. I was thinking maybe sometime this week around 7 or so est anyday fine or even weekend. Post if you wouldnt mind helping.
    Takato - Summoner level75 ^-^
    Summons- all aquired
    See you on Ragnarok!!

  • #2
    *goes to the fridge and eats a bucket of ice cream and crys himself to sleep*
    Takato - Summoner level75 ^-^
    Summons- all aquired
    See you on Ragnarok!!

    Comment


    • #3
      I can help on the bell and key ^^.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks dream probably happen on weekend if I get enough ppl I set a time.
        Takato - Summoner level75 ^-^
        Summons- all aquired
        See you on Ragnarok!!

        Comment

        Working...
        X