Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help!! Whit Regina's Magic Shoop Quest

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help!! Whit Regina's Magic Shoop Quest

    i have this quest gide:

    魔法屋のチラシ
    Location: Regina’s Magic Shop
    Reward: 440gil

    Help distribute flyers to the following people to help promote the magic shop:
    Answald, front of moghouse (Port J10)
    *Miene (Port I9)
    *Portaure (Port H9)
    *Prietta (Port H9 2nd level)

    Auvare (Port H6)
    **Guilberdrier (North SanD F3)
    *Villion (North SanD F3 2nd level)
    *Capiria (North SanD F6)
    *Boncort ()North SanD F8)
    *Coullene (North SanD M6)
    *Leuveret (South SanD F8 level 2)
    *Blendare (South SanD J9)
    *Maugie (South SanD L9)
    *Rosel (South SanD K8)
    *Adaunel (South SanD K9)



    I repart all the pappers But i cant find "Auvare" in the port :confused: maybe the quest change if some body know it let me now please!
    "The Death Is Not The End Is Just The Beginning"

  • #2
    Auvare is hidden beside the entrance of the Travel Agency in Port Sandoria.

    Comment


    • #3
      Anyone have any updated info on this? I noticed only 14 NPCs are listed and I've run over creation and back in San D'oria proper and no one will take these flyers above those 14. The quest says I have to give them to 15 people..meep?

      Comment

      Working...
      X