Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windurst ribbon and queen of diamonds quest

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Windurst ribbon and queen of diamonds quest

    Anyone know how to get these offered?

    Cain and I have like 45+ unique windurst quests done and its still not being offered. Do we have to do a fish run or something, yet?
    RageOfDark & Rinoa.Nu

  • #2
    The queen of diamonds quest is part 4 of the Manustery quest series. You need to complete the previous 3 quests before it can be offered.
    FF XI: Bebetaro NIN52/WAR26
    Nobunaga:

    Comment


    • #3
      NVM

      I did all of the manustery quests.

      Turns out if you spoke to the first quest's NPC, before speaking to Apururu, you must redo the first one then Apururu offers.

      I also got Ribbon quest after about 47/48 quests finished. Specifically after doing all the um... whats it..food delivering quests/etc at the buildings with Kerutoto.
      RageOfDark & Rinoa.Nu

      Comment

      Working...
      X