Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a couple question

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • a couple question

    I'm in bastok and I'm having trouble with a couple of things

    first off, I just finished mission 1-3 and my rank went up, but when I spoke to Cleades again me mentioned something about quadavs and then 4 items.
    I think he wanted me to do it again or something.....
    Cuz I went and talked to Cid and he didn't say anything.


    And the thing that's making me angry is the quest for the siren's tear. I unequiped my weapons, but now what? Am I supposed to fish or just run up and down the sides of the river?
    I ran around it like 30 times

    and last thing for now, does anyone know where Zelman is?
    MiyamotoMusashi
    Bastok Missions completed
    Zilart Missions completed

  • #2
    1)Simply feed crystals to the Signet guy to boost your mission bar high enough to except the next mission.

    2)You are supposed to target the ???

    3)Dunno.

    Hope that helps.

    Aseuk.
    FFOUK.net - The UK's Premier FFXI community

    Comment


    • #3
      Zelman is in H11 of Zehrun Mines.

      Comment


      • #4
        that's the problem, I can't find the "???" and I was wondering if it just randomly shows up, if it's in a certain spot, or if I have to fish or something.
        MiyamotoMusashi
        Bastok Missions completed
        Zilart Missions completed

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by davidmmmm9
          that's the problem, I can't find the "???" and I was wondering if it just randomly shows up, if it's in a certain spot, or if I have to fish or something.
          It is at the East river of N gust. Dun remember which bridge tho, go on the bridge, switch to first person view, rotate urself, tab tab tab tab tab until you see ???, if you dun see it there, goto the other bridge repeat...
          Eviled, Ragnarok, Rank 7
          BRD 69 | RDM54
          RSE 4 | BRD AF | RDM AF3/6 | Goblin bag 5 | Moogle exp 3 | Alchemy 68 | Goldsmith 24 | Blacksmith 15

          Whole set worker gear < 100k
          4 stacks of picks 10k
          Turbo controllers $10USD

          Turboing a "PRESUMED SAFE" mining point in Ifrit, then wake up just to find out your are MPKed and you have lost connection, which means can't find out who did it ----- priceless

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah, when you go out from port bastok and into north gustaberg, the ??? appears randomly along the river nearby. Just walk along the river and check for the ???. There's no time spacing between them, so you should find it easily.

            Comment


            • #7
              thanks, and btw it wasn't Zelman who is in the mines, it's another guy

              so the whereabouts of Zelman are still unknown
              MiyamotoMusashi
              Bastok Missions completed
              Zilart Missions completed

              Comment

              Working...
              X