Im kinda struck on my AF3, does anyone know a website with a guide or info for the quest?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Paladin AF3
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
This is Eriwilde's site. It helped me a lot with my AF quests. What part are you stuck on? I should be able to help.Gatts - PLD75/WAR37
-
It was actually the portion of AF3 after getting Mic's Paintrbush from Zvahl. I went back to San'Doria and talked to the previos people I had before, but didnt get a cutscene or anything. Eventually I talked to Ailbeche's Dad in the shop and got a cutscene, and "Davoi" was mentioned in the conversation. I checked my key items and the Paintbrush is currently gone. Am I ok for the Davoi trip now, or did I miss something? Eriwild's site is down, at the worst possible time
In Game Name Maximillian
LS:WolvesOfVanaDiel/Zenmetsu
Art Gallery http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/viper23
Comment


Comment