Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windurst Mission 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Windurst Mission 4

    I'm on Windurst Mission 4 and I'm not sure how to complete the mission. I've gotten the fossil from the maze and found the cat burgler's hideout. Now that I've returned to Windurst, how do I finish the mission?

  • #2
    taken from


    Reporting : after examining the Mahogany Door, go back to windurst and talk to nana mingho and tosuka porika to complete the mission.
    SMN 75 / COR 63 / THF 60 / WHM 53 / NIN 53 / RNG 40 / WAR 30 / BLM 28 / BRD 20 / MNK 16 / DRG 14 / SAM 13 / PAL 1 / DRK 1 / BST 1 / RDM 1 / BLU 1 / PUP 1

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm on the Japanese servers and am also having this problem. After the cut-scene in the room through the mahogany door, I returned to Windurst and talked to them both. However I don't get any special cut-scense with Tosuka Porika when I talk to him. The mission guards tell me to talk to a tarutaru, which I assume is Tosuka Porika.

      Comment


      • #4
        just finished this quest last weekend, finally...
        after you get back to windhurst you need to go to the house of the hero at the north end of windhurst walls. you get a cut scene there. THEN you can go talk to the head of the, i think it's the optistry (who ever gave you the quest). that should be it. hope it works.
        Ozdemir
        Seraph
        60MNK/60RDM
        BEST
        ---------------------------
        Years from now no one will remember what a hexagon is.
        -----Hank Hill

        Comment


        • #5
          I had the same problem last night when i did it.
          After the cut scene goto Heros House (same house in SOB onion quest, its originally locked)in WindWalls. After that, Nanaa(the Catburgler, in Mithra Garden in Windwoods), then the Opistry.
          Tada your done.

          Comment


          • #6
            Could someone give the location for the Mahogany Door? According to everything I keep reading, it's not down the tunnel with the beetles, but I can't find it anywhere else.

            Comment


            • #7
              Instead of turning left when u reach the fork to the beetle area, u go straight ahead and u can reach it.

              Comment

              Working...
              X