Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mog House Exp. Quest Problem

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mog House Exp. Quest Problem

    I put the bronze bed in the correct spot, and after a while the moogle gave me the quest. I brought back the 2 items he requested, but he did not "leave" as sharky said so in the quest info. Is something changed since the one patch that changed missions etc.?
    Squirming through cuts in a throat
    cut it...cut it...

    Cedric - WHM63/ PLD52/ MNK43/ BLM31/ WAR27/ THF16/ BST13/ SMN10/ RDM05/ RNG05/ DRK05

    Archaon - THF35/ WHM34/ RDM32/ BLM17/ MNK14/ NIN10/ BST10/ RNG06/ WAR05

  • #2
    You just need to do more quests if the moogle doesn't offer you the quest... In my opinion, if you can get the goblin bag expansion quest and the RSE quests, you should be able to get the mog expansion quest too. Just talk to the moogle from time to time.

    If it still doesn't offer you the quest, try talking to the moogle at home country and also in rental house. I got the quest offer on a Sunday (real time), but I don't think that makes any difference.

    As for Archaon's question, I don't think the mog ever "leaves". Just wait several VD days and talk to the moogle again. By then you should get your 10 extra slots

    Comment


    • #3
      I also got my quest on a sunday in real-time. Perhaps that is one of the stipulations.
      Squirming through cuts in a throat
      cut it...cut it...

      Cedric - WHM63/ PLD52/ MNK43/ BLM31/ WAR27/ THF16/ BST13/ SMN10/ RDM05/ RNG05/ DRK05

      Archaon - THF35/ WHM34/ RDM32/ BLM17/ MNK14/ NIN10/ BST10/ RNG06/ WAR05

      Comment


      • #4
        Did you put your 2 items that he request in the moghouse or trade it to him...You need to trade it to him.
        Seishi-Ultimate Champion of the World!
        Mercenary for Hire!

        Comment


        • #5
          Hehe, I completed the quest, forgot to follow-up post. The moogle does not leave, it just took about a day or so for him to do the action, but I now have 60 slots in my mog box. ^^

          And yes, I traded it to him seishi, im not a noob. :p
          Squirming through cuts in a throat
          cut it...cut it...

          Cedric - WHM63/ PLD52/ MNK43/ BLM31/ WAR27/ THF16/ BST13/ SMN10/ RDM05/ RNG05/ DRK05

          Archaon - THF35/ WHM34/ RDM32/ BLM17/ MNK14/ NIN10/ BST10/ RNG06/ WAR05

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by StarvingArtist
            Do I need to have the 2 items already before he gives the quest?
            Nope

            Comment


            • #7
              I believe it has to be Sunday, but no proof... But back then I remember seeing info it has to be Sunday or Monday... In fact I remmeber mine was Saturday (thus Sunday at Japan) as well.
              Eviled, Ragnarok, Rank 7
              BRD 69 | RDM54
              RSE 4 | BRD AF | RDM AF3/6 | Goblin bag 5 | Moogle exp 3 | Alchemy 68 | Goldsmith 24 | Blacksmith 15

              Whole set worker gear < 100k
              4 stacks of picks 10k
              Turbo controllers $10USD

              Turboing a "PRESUMED SAFE" mining point in Ifrit, then wake up just to find out your are MPKed and you have lost connection, which means can't find out who did it ----- priceless

              Comment


              • #8
                I also have yet to recieve the quest... Everyone says do quests but I recall reading on a Japanese site that it must be within a certain time period IRL, probably Sunday. Also, you have to be at your mog house, and not a rental, but I'm sure you all know that already

                Also, where can I get info on the gob bag quest? My backpack is so small it's bugging me :mad:
                DRK75 / THF37 / WAR37 / RDM60 / BLM31 / PLD11

                ohnoez

                Comment

                Working...
                X