Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WAR AF2 question

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WAR AF2 question

    When there is shouts in jeuno for war af2, are you expected to already have killed the Quad NM and obtainied the egg, or is that included in the shout? It would be goood to know before i go and make a shout for it myself.

    Thanks to anyone who can answer this in advanced.
    Alldo - Bastok - Rank 9
    Zilart Missions: 1-12
    Dynamis Cleared: Bastok, San'd Oria
    Relic: 2/5

  • #2
    I often wonder this myself but for DRK AF3 because the item needed to trade is dropped by a Topaz Quadav which I am told is tote to a level 59. Someone told me that you are indeed expected to have the item but i'd like to know for sure. My Japanese isn't good enough to read the intricacies of the shout.
    【MNK 75 - WAR 75 - NIN 75 - BRD 75 - WHM 75】

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeh mine either. :sweat: I don't know many importers who have done war af, except like Seph. I was thinking of maybe asking a whm or something to go with me and Id try to solo it. If i couldn't then id have to assume it was included in the shout. Thanks Russta! ^^
      Alldo - Bastok - Rank 9
      Zilart Missions: 1-12
      Dynamis Cleared: Bastok, San'd Oria
      Relic: 2/5

      Comment

      Working...
      X