Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another returning player in need of your opinions !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another returning player in need of your opinions !

Greetings,

First of all, thank you for your time and replies. I just did activate my account and starting anew with ~700k gils that a friend gave me. My main goal is to see and "fraps" the story of Vana'diel, but when I /sea gusgen mine, crawler's nest it's empty. I mean we're the week-end o.o

I'm wondering if I should simply walk away from the game, there's presently ~700 people on valefor, which isn't much. I would like to invest time into the game again, just enough to be able to see the whole storyline, but if there's no one around to level with it'll be difficult. I remember doing GoV alliance and it went well, alas the zones are empety since three days (well, when I loggued on).

If I decide to stay, can you guys recommend me a job to level and stick with in order to view the storyline ? I do like Samurai, Ninja, Summoner. However, I heard ninjas are less populare now in the new expansion, maybe Samurai would be less expansive and a safer bet ? I was also thinking that if I have to solo alot because there's no people around, maybe summoner would be better as it is a good solo class ?

I think it's important to note that I don't really care about farming endgame uber gear, I still plan to gear decently of course.

The game changed so much, I don't know which class to play in order to achieve my goal. I really appreciate your opinion about this subject, it'll help me make a decision toward the job I want to play as and to decide if I stick with my ffxi story project or just walk away from the game.

Anyway, thanks in advance ! My apologies for my grammer, english is a second language to me.
Working...
X