Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning player from 2004

Hello,

It has been a LONG time but I am excited to play again. I am hoping I can get my old account back so I dont have to start fresh. I found all my old codes and stuff so I hope they can find my old accounts. I asked a couple questions in other spots but I will put them here as well. I used a buddy's copy of the game so I didnt have to download as much. His copy had everything except abyssia or whatever it is. Of course I will need to get keys for the expansions.... I plan on purchasing the ultimate package thing from STEAM but if I do that will it download the whole thing over again or will it just download the parts I do not have yet?

Re: Returning player from 2004

Also if there is any info I need to know or advice you can give me it would be greatly appreciated. It has been so long this I am sure is going to be just like the first time.

Comment

Good news. I was able to get my old account back and did not have to download anything other than the updates which I already did. I spent a couple of hours just traveling to the big cities trying to find my MOG house because I had my gear in storage... lol. I am sure I will be spending the next couple of days getting use to things and setting up macros or whatever. Gotta figure all the talking, macros, and everything like that out again. I found my origional guide book and cleared all 105 messages from my mailbox. Cant wait to get things rolling.

Comment

What server are you on? Also welcome back and you have a lot to learn since so much has changed since then. It will probably be a completely new game to you! Make some friends so you will have some help as you will really need it from time to time.

Comment

I am on Leviathan. I have made one friend and talked to someone that I remembered from before I quit last time. Wasn't a friend but I recognized the name and asked and he/she confirmed. Anyway things have changed a bunch. I took my DRG (lvl 30) out to Quifim Island to test things out and gained 2 levels solo in a couple hours. I would never have been able to do that before. Plus all the extra space with the Mog sack is awsome. How do I get the Mog satchel? So many things to learn still.

Comment

Satchel comes from buying the SE security token and has the same amount of space as the mog sack. If you were on sylph i'd help you out!

Comment

I will have to look into buying the security token. I am always needing more space.

Comment

So is anyone still playing? I went and tried XIV and it just wasnt the same. I keep thinking about comming back again and leveling the Blue mage that I started back in 2012. Hard to believe its been that long I have been away again. Post up if you still play and if you think its worth comming back again.

Comment

Working...
                X