Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning player payment method

Hi everyone,

I want to return to the game after a couple years away but i noticed that i can no longer pay through POL with my Debit Card, so i was directed to SE site to create a SE ID and then i need to link it with my POL ID, i created the SE ID but im not able to link it since aparently i have some unpaid fees... when i try to pay these fees, it asks me for a ClickandBUY account to pay with my card or a PayPal for the same or to buy Crysta, when i try to register to any of this sites... it doesnt accept my CC because it says that it does not support my country (Mexico).

Any advice on what could i do to get back?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Returning player payment method

Ya no necesitas crear una cuenta con Click&Buy. Puedes pagar con tarjeta de debito, pero tiene que ser internacional, yo uso una tarjeta Banamex Perfiles que es mastercard (debito.)

Dejame checar el proceso, pero es bastante simple.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Ok, en la seccion de "payments and service fees" tienes que registrar tu tarjeta en "Register/Update payment method" ahi te da la opcion de pagar con tarjeta de credito/debito.

Nada mas registra tu tarjeta, y una vez que la tengas registrada puedes checar que cargos tienes pendiente si alguno aplica.

PD > Para reactivar o agregar tienes que darlo de alta en la seccion de "Services and Options"

PS > It really says something about my online habits that I have a harder time typing thing in spanish than in english or japanese even though I'm from Mexico too. orz
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Got it! Now i just need to register my service account which seems to be the FFXI registration code of my disc instead of my POL ID, will do that later today when i get home and hopefuly i should be able to play tonight!

Also, do you know if i can buy the Abyssea codes in this SE page as well or in the FFXI page?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Comment

Yep, you can buy all the services and content IDs through the options menu.
        sigpic
        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Working...
        X