Hello everyone =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone =)

Hello DiV, I'm an old player from Ifrit who returned 2 months ago and just saying hello to the first active community I found, HI!. ^.^

I find myself fairly friendless upon my return, and was wondering if any on Odin cared for another taru in their 'shell.

It seems in my skimming of this website, you guys mostly hail from Cerberus or Valefor, but here I am hoping one of you Odinittes(?) reads this and says hello.

Leave a note here, or pm in game, the name is Hihadiha.

ttyl and Happy New Year!

Re: Hello everyone =)

Hello, and Happy New Year to you too!

Yeah, sadly most of us are on Valefor and Cerberus... I really can't think of anyone at all here who plays on Odin. I'm sorry. For what it's worth, you're right... we are still active here, although many of us have since quit FFXI all together. The select few who still play are both informative and friendly (See also: Sarcastic and wise-ass).

A few things to note about our forum that you might run into as you continue to post:

You will not be able to send PMs, post pictures, insert hyperlinks or post video feeds until you have reached a total of 10 posts in any of the ON TOPIC threads. An ON TOPIC thread is anything that relates to FFXI, FFIXV or various other game related ones. OFF TOPIC threads are (for the mot part) located in the OFF TOPIC section. iirc there aren't any other areas considered as such.

Be sure to take a look at the Forum Rules/Guidelines and try to abide by them. They're really quite common sense... but it's worth reading.

Be sure to check the date of the most recent post in any given thread before adding to it. The forum's been here a long time and a lot of the threads have since died out. Resurrecting a topic that hasn't been brought up in over 4 years is a bit of a pet peeve of a few of our members. Ultimately there's nothing wrong with it, but you may be made fun of a bit for it.

If you're going to create new threads on the forum... try to be sure that you create them in the proper section and that the same topic is not already there. This just avoids any confusion/unnecessary work for us MODs.

Lastly, many of us have sarcastic/cynical senses of humor. It's best that you don't take anything to heart. For the most part, everyone means well. They just don't always show it.

Anywho... welcome!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here in this thread you've made and I'm sure one of us would be glad to help answer it for you.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Working...
    X