Level Sync Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level Sync Question

Returning player with a question about level sync im assuming I need /SAM for DRK now so I was thinking about lvling my SAM when I get back can u only level sync ur gear when meritting or could I say wear my MNKs shura when lvling my SAM

[Char info] ]Fatalityz: MNK 75 DRK 75] [Server : Fairy]

Re: Level Sync Question

Nope, your SAM would need to be of the level to wear the Togi in order to level sync wearing it.

Comment

that sucks I hate buying gear for certain levels if they can make it scale down for all those levels they should just let you use it if youve already got it from a 75 job

Comment

Originally posted by D34ThWi5h View Post
        that sucks I hate buying gear for certain levels if they can make it scale down for all those levels they should just let you use it if youve already got it from a 75 job
        You're not a 75 SAM, though. You're a 75 MNK.

There is an economy in this game and in how this level sync system functions, your high level gear would actually be substandard compared to the best gear for the synced level anyway. They're not just going to wipe out the economy and low-to-intermediate NM gear or HQed crafts just to make your leveling that much easier.

Level sync is for convenience of everyone and to make gear functional at every level so long as that functionality is earned.

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
          You're not a 75 SAM, though. You're a 75 MNK.

There is an economy in this game and in how this level sync system functions, your high level gear would actually be substandard compared to the best gear for the synced level anyway. They're not just going to wipe out the economy and low-to-intermediate NM gear or HQed crafts just to make your leveling that much easier.

Level sync is for convenience of everyone and to make gear functional at every level so long as that functionality is earned.
          This is why I assumed you might be able to its not like I got the gear before I could use it and then said hey if I got this gear from a drop can I use it I unlocked the gear from another job I had at cap. and in which case didn't I earn the functionality? I just figured if the gear scales to every level its a possibility that they might implement it to avoid having to get 10-20 gear 20-30 30-40 40 - 50 etc. I just had a question I never said I wanted them to wipe out the economy your just jumping on me for making a legitimate question returning to the game.

Comment

If you look at the bottom of each gear piece, it will say the level requirement and the job classes it is available to. If you don't meet that requirement on your current job, you can't wear it, perfectly logical.

You're not a 73 SAM, are you?
            In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
            And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
            Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
            Yeah, It’s true.
            It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

Working...
            X