9 month gone questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 month gone questions

Hello eveyone so I've been gone for nine months and im returning soon. My question is are changes something I should be worried about from the updates? is ffxi now so easy to level that noobs are everywhere now with level sync? Also my mains are 66 blu and 63 drk have they changed since I've been gone? sorr about all the questions but im surfing and looking up things on a cell phone and you know how hard it is to surf forums on some sites this way lol frieking impossible to guage
    Thanks and nice to be a part of ffxi online forums
    sabian
    Last edited by Sabian; 01-15-2009, 01:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Re: 9 month gone questions

The level of player skill hasn't declined all that much more. Noobs were already everywhere nine months ago. Now they solo a lot more.

BLU has relic gear now. I don't think there have been any significant changes specifically for either of those jobs in the last 9 months aside from that.
    Ellipses on Fenrir
    There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
    . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sabian View Post
      noobs are everywhere now with level sync
      9 months ago I had not started playing FFxi... so I would be one of the noobs you refer to.

We suck far more than you can ever imagine... We've even been skilling up our ineptness for your return. Fear us!! Fear our might!!
      FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
      FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
      aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabian View Post
        sorry I should have posted in returning players section
        At your command.
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
        X