Questions returning with Vana'diel collection 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions returning with Vana'diel collection 2008

I'm planning to return and going to reactivate playonline, the account only has original and zilart expansion.
    So will vana'diel collection give me the rest of the expansions or is it only for new accounts?
    Will I still get 30 days free on the reactivated account?

Return to Vana'diel Campaign
    I went to the site and chose type A, clicked next and it said maintenance. Should I just reactivate the account through Playonline instead of the return campaign? Will I miss the anniversary ring?

I have 2 characters and a mule, will I get banned if I transfer gil from 1 character to another because SE got strict on RMTs?

Re: Questions returning with Vana'diel collection 2008

You can use the Vanadiel Collection 2008 to add on to your game.

You can use the same account that you previously had but you will not get the 30 day free trial since you are not a new player but a returning player.

For a couple of days at the end of the month you can not use the Return to Vanadiel Campaign because they are down for maintenance. They bill on the 1st of the month and during that time you can not use most of their services. Try again Jan. 2nd or 3rd.

You will not get banned transferring gil from your mule to your main character.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Thanks, What about a trial account? Will I get 30 days free on a used up 14 day trial account?

Comment

I wouldn't think so since its an already established account. The 30 day free trial is for people making new accounts. I have never personally tried it with the 14 day free trial but I highly doubt that you can.
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
          I wouldn't think so since its an already established account. The 30 day free trial is for people making new accounts. I have never personally tried it with the 14 day free trial but I highly doubt that you can.
          It actually does add up to 44 days, but you'd have to make a new account

Comment

Originally posted by Hachibi View Post
            It actually does add up to 44 days, but you'd have to make a new account
            Then what I said was correct. The poster wanted to know if he could use it with his existing account.....and he can't.

Comment

Working...
            X