Returning next week.... newbeeeee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning next week.... newbeeeee

Hey guys!, ive been on this forum for quite a while and i played FFXI about a yr ago - got out of it, and now ive just got the urge again.
    The one thing i have always found hard in this game is grouping. Because i am always on-and-off with this game, people always seem to be higher than me in level, and thus, it makes it much harder for me to get anywhere because of the areas that require grouping, so i can level, so i can get to the next area etc.

Anyways - my question is, can anyone recommend some server that is somewhat "highly populated" so i can at least have a shot at finding groups when needed.
    I love this game.

Kawi.

Re: Returning next week.... newbeeeee

If you really want a populated server aim for Asura, Bahamut, or Odin...
    But nowa days amigo.
    The Level Sync system has pretty much taken care of the long long wait for groups.
    I'm on Pandemonium, and that's a server most people haven't heard of till they see the long list of servers. Population is mediocre. Used to suck waiting for parties that's why I nabbed Puppetmaster and Beastmaster and worked with that for a long time. With the level sync system out I'll get invites when I'm leveling beastmaster.

Valkurm on my server is pretty much the same, nobody wants to go there but still do.
    Maze and Shakrami is always full.
    Korrokola (or however you spell it) Tunnel is always full.
    Qufim Island is a party fest.
    I took Dancer from 19-40 in Qufim Parties.

If you know a few buddies go to their server. Good luck bro.

Comment

Working...
    X