Once more into the fray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once more into the fray

Haven't played this thing since... last April after I was invited into the Phantasy Star Universe closed beta in Japan.

Although I've had bad experiences with this game in the past, it seems that Vana'diel beckons yet again. Now, I'm no stranger to MMO's (I've played a majority of the ones out on the market today), and I've always been somewhat smitten with FFXI.

None of my old friends play anymore, and the ones that do only do so once in a great blue moon. So I'll be making a fresh start and really am looking forward to it. I never did get to experience the fabled endgame, and would definitely like to do so this time around. And one more thing: can anyone, whether they had a pre-existing account or not, get their hands on one of those anniversary rings?

Re: Once more into the fray

Aniversary ring question: If you are reactivating and ID,Yes you can get one of those...but if you are buying a new ID,No you can't get your hands on one of those.Why? because the Ani ring its just for Old players that are coming back or players that have an ID older then January 07 and didn't got one on the Aniversary Festival.

Comment

Cool. Good thing I still have my old info.

Comment

Welcome back to Vana'diel, then; hope you enjoy this stay more. ^_^
        Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
        yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
        Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
        leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Working...
        X