This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a LONG time

I've decided to come back to FFXI =) Its been since the end of beta (yes that long)
    Wondering if any of my beta friends are still around..
    I was apart of a LS called (ah crap what was the name) ..damn, it'll come me later. Anyways if any of you are still around gimmie a shout I wanna hook up with you all again.
    Note: these were beta names =P

Gogeta, Kato, Moggy, Noji, Teknoman, Teffie, Sakarau, Nodish, Kelenae, Angelheart, Trigara, Edlin

Also other non-cg buddies

Mina,Aloa

And heres one of my favourite screenshots

Edit: LS was Crystal Guardians
    Last edited by Aimes; 03-06-2006, 10:14 AM.

Re: Been a LONG time

I know Teffie still plays. He did quit for a little bit, but he's back now. He used to post here often, but I really don't see him much anymore. He's got a LJ. http://livejournal.com/~teffie I think he's on the Midgardsormr server.

Hope you find whoever else you are looking for.
    "From the void all things are born.
    To the void all things return."

-philosophy of the Walahra

Comment

Originally posted by Aimes
      I've decided to come back to FFXI =) Its been since the end of beta (yes that long)
      Wondering if any of my beta friends are still around..
      I was apart of a LS called (ah crap what was the name) ..damn, it'll come me later. Anyways if any of you are still around gimmie a shout I wanna hook up with you all again.
      Note: these were beta names =P

Gogeta, Kato, Moggy, Noji, Teknoman, Teffie, Sakarau, Nodish, Kelenae, Angelheart, Trigara, Edlin

Also other non-cg buddies

Mina,Aloa

And heres one of my favourite screenshots

Edit: LS was Crystal Guardians
      CG, eh? If you remembered, Ivalice Chronicles and CG worked together with SavannasSuperstars in having a lot of beta players settle to Midgard. Good times.

Noji ... I have not seen him in retail at all. Actually, he disppeared a couple of weeks before end of beta. He was in my Flist and I think he had a pearl to TehShexyBeats (Yes, typos intended) my very first LS in the NA release of FFXI.

Sakarau ... sounds familiar. Tarutaru?

Trigara was involved with MithraPride, no? I heard he/she quit. Maybe that was just rumors...

I think I remember AngelHeart in beta. Don't know her name in retail (If she did join retail) Wasn't she the one got married and there was an in-game marriage (player produced) on a boat ride between Selbina and Mhaura.

Well, good to see more Beta players around.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeni
        I think I remember AngelHeart in beta. Don't know her name in retail (If she did join retail) Wasn't she the one got married and there was an in-game marriage (player produced) on a boat ride between Selbina and Mhaura.
        Well, good to see more Beta players around.
        Yup that was her, how'd you know about that? Not many people were at that wedding. Was fun tho, glad pirates didnt ruin it. I think I have a pic of it too...

...man I look sexy lol ^.^

Comment

Angelheart is playing as Rollchan on Midgardsormr now.
          Everyone hates her and stuff...
          S/he's bad at every job s/he plays.

Comment

Working...
          X