This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Buddy Pass request thread

Well, seeing as how there seems to be a growing number of these posts, let's try to keep them all in one place.

Rules:
    1. Make one request in this thread (not elsewhere in the forum)
    2. No bumping of your request if no one responds
    3. Only buddy pass requests are allowed. Do not request ISO/cd images (warnings will be issued)!
    4. People answering the requests, please use the PM function to send codes.

Please keep in mind that the Buddy Pass is only good for POL Viewer and FFXI. None of the expansions, nor Tetra Master, are included.

Disclaimer: AFAIK this should be legal as SE intended for the buddy passes to be given to others to introduce them to the game. If this turns out not to be the case, or if this gets abused, this thread will be locked.

Note: This thread is for Buddy Pass requests, not World Passes. There are dedicated threads for that in the server forums.
    Last edited by neighbortaru; 06-09-2006, 11:24 AM.

Thanks Yyg!

Re: The Buddy Pass request thread

Requesting a pass. Have a trial key for City of Heroes in exchange

Comment

I desperately request one, I really want to play with a friend of mine until i can get out and buy the game >>.. I have a city of villains 14 day in exchange if anyone wants it.

Comment

Hello i am wanting to return to the game but have lost my CD could you send me a buddy pass Plz. Thanks You can email me at

Lazren@charter.net

Thank you

Comment

hi
          Im a hugeFinal Fantasy fan, played almost all ff-series, but never ff11. Im not sure how good this game is cause of this Solo-Story. I would really appreciate it if somone hand me a trial, to test it out! Im a dedicated player, so whenever u want to play u can tell me.So pls spare me somone a 30day trial key.Im not a child, im a mature player, if anybody want to know.
          Thx in advance!

(i understand and can write in: English,German,Swiss-German,Albanian and French)

Comment

oops sorry!,i dont need the pass anymore anyways ordered the game now i needa go geta new graphic card once again sorry! i dunno how to delete the post =\
            Last edited by Internal; 03-16-2006, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Hi, i need a buddy pass, if anyone can send me one that'll be awsome.

Thanks ^^

forgot my email, here it is ace_c86@hotmail.com ^^
              Last edited by surf404; 03-24-2006, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Ok i was told to come here by neigbortaru and ask for a Vpass. Seeing as how there are more people above asking for the same thing im thinking my chances of actually getting one is very very very slim.

i would like a Vpass so i can see what the game is like 1st hand.

My email is flascene@yahoo.com

Hopefully someone here will alow me to use there pass so i can try this game out.

Comment

Well... been a FF fan since FF7... somehow missed the earlier games... I was playing Dragon Warrior and Phantasy Star I guess. I wasn't really into MMOs before though... so now I am, but I don't have the money to spare on something I don't know I'll like.

I have a WoW Guest pass I could trade, but I don't know where one might download the game. Well, if you have a friend w/ the game, just no guest pass, you could absolutely install the game using their disks, and use my guest pass code if they don't have one or already used it. I THINK Fileplanet had/has some kind of trial you can download. If so, WTF would you need my guest pass for, you ask? Well... because then you'd get 20 days instead of only 10... and good karma... yeah... I know... weak. It's all I got though.

Heck, you name it... get me a buddy pass / download code and I'll see what I can do. Maybe be your helper monkey for a night... anything that won't get me banned.

Alright, screw this... buddy pass now, or the bunny gets it. Got it? Good.

mrack42@gmail.com

Comment

Please?

montague.b@gmail.com

Comment

I would really like to try the game again. I loved it for a while but really didn't have enough time. If anyone has an extra please pm it to me.

Comment

Does anyone still need a Buddy Pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenichii
                          Does anyone still need a Buddy Pass?
                          I still need one! Email's above. I would honestly love you forever.

Comment

Hey I have a buddy pass, if i give someone it does that sign me up for the vanadiel recruitment program thing where you get the mandy/korrigan hats?
                            Busdriver-Bismarck
                            GOAL: BST and WAR to 75
                            BST68 WHM34 WAR63 NIN37 RDM32 THF32 BRD20

HAMMER TIME!

Comment

Nope. That's just a Gold World Pass in general.

Comment

Working...
                              X