help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!

hey people is this a cd game is there like a free online download thing such as toontown or pirates of the caribean online? i dont know and i realy want to play this please help!

Re: help!

No this is not a free to play game. You can get a 30 day free trial at Fileplanet if you are interested. FFXI fees are $12.95 a month for one character. Additional characters on the same account are a $1.00 each a month.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

okay wow is there anything else like this out there cause i dont have the money to do that after all i dont got a job yet however i would like the 30 day free trial anything else out there you can think of awnsered again

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

oh yeah get my name? kingdom hearts final fantisy the link?

Comment

Nope. Most free to play MMORPGs aren't even worthy enough to lick the boots of FFXI. lol
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

yeah i know but pirates of the caribean online is i played that once its awsome im not aloud to play it anymore though but it was quite good downside i hated being stuck in jail when you die you get stuck in jail with 1 hp then you have to wait for some guy from where you where to come get you the heck out

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

also could you give me the link to the free trial? i realy want to try this

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

also you heard of cypheron? he is a player he has a you tube im a fan of hisi want to meat him in a bisighed sometime is there anyway to make direct arrangments like that?

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

grandmom are you gonna link me to the game or not?

Comment

Just checked Fileplant and the free trial for FFXI is closed so I guess you won't be able to try it.

Comment

closed you mean they stoped letting people try it? crap if they put it back up let me know please until then i guses i wont be goin here much lol

Comment

Yes, closed means no more free trial. They used to have a trial disc at Gamestop for like $3.00 but it's been a while since they did that.

Comment

so basicly there not briging it back or are they?

Comment

Originally posted by sora of kh2 View Post
                    so basicly there not briging it back or are they?
                    I wouldn't count on it. The RMT abused the hell out of the free trial accounts.
                    Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                    Name: Drjones
                    Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Is this real life?
                      In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
                      And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
                      Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
                      Yeah, It’s true.
                      It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

well crap then i probly wont be able to play it for quite awhile XD

Comment

Just play contra. I hear that's a good game iuno
                          ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Working...
                          X