Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing controls on XBOX 360

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Changing controls on XBOX 360

    I've been playing FFXI on the PC for quite some time now. I've been using a PS2 controller and customizing the buttons to do specific keystrokes. I picked up FFXI for the XBOX 360 recently so I could enjoy the game on my larger TV + couch, but I have been unsuccessful in finding a way to alter the controller button assignments.

    Is there a way to accomplish this?

  • #2
    Re: Changing controls on XBOX 360

    Not afaik and I've been playing the 360 for about a year now.

    Macros are easy
    sigpic

    (\ /)
    ( . . )
    C(")(")
    ...Somebunny loves you....

    ...That's "Little Washu", Bub....

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Changing controls on XBOX 360

      I agree that macros are easy. However, the controls I had set up were not for spells. They were for targeting, menus, and other misc stuff not handles by the macros and more geared towards the four colored round buttons and the like. Thanks for your input, though!

      Comment

      Working...
      X