"You have no Content ID For FINAL FANTASY XI"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You have no Content ID For FINAL FANTASY XI"

I have this weird problem, starting today it says I have no Content ID for Final Fantasy XI, it says

"! You have no content id for FINAL FANTASY XI. Pelase obtain a new Content ID or reactivate a cancelled one in order to play the game and/or to use the PlayOnline services."

When I go to the content id review thing, it clearly lists content IDs for FFXI and all the expansion packs.

WTF? Should I just do the "Renew Content ID" Dealie? Pretty strange, it was letting me play this morning!
    Last edited by Prons; 07-02-2008, 02:28 PM.
    BRD 75 WHM 44 RDM 20 NIN 23 WAR 20 THF 16

Score: Maat 3 Prons 1
    Bard Maat Masher: Shiva Record Holder, 4 minutes, 47 seconds.

Re: "You have no Content ID For FINAL FANTASY XI"

Exact same thing happened for me not long after POL stopped letting me access the content ID page
    Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
    Reiko Takahashi
    - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Neh? I keep getting this too, but most likely because a certain someone lost my debit card and had to order a new one, "hot-carding" the old one in the process.

...But I was playing yesterday. Isn't it the first day of the month where they collect the money or are they going by JP time? Ah well...

I hope what's happening to you is happening to me, because I really don't wanna wait 10-15 days!
      Originally posted by Yygdrasil
      Originally posted by Nandito
      Ponies.

Duh.
      You make me want to hurt things.

Comment

I found out what happened.

Apparnetly WaMu (Washington mutual) had a glitch in their computer, and all the Credit Cards set to expire in 2011 are, well, uselss, and they thought it'd be pretty funny to just not tell anyone, and leave them to struggle with their voice answering machiine. I don't know if this is a local problem or what.

But anyway, it's cool now. Scared the hell out of me though
        BRD 75 WHM 44 RDM 20 NIN 23 WAR 20 THF 16

Score: Maat 3 Prons 1
        Bard Maat Masher: Shiva Record Holder, 4 minutes, 47 seconds.

Comment

Working...
        X