Pol error, LM-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pol error, LM-22

I haven't played in a while and decided one day to visit my server again. To my dismay, I ran into this error. On the english pol client, it says that my credit card issued a chargeback and I need to pay past dues, which I have no problems with. The English pol client gives me a button that then redirects me to a login page. However, my pol ID is JP, so I can not log on to change sensitive information (cc info) via the EN client.

So I logged on with the JP client, and it gives me the same error message code, however, without the option to login and change my credit card info. I do not read japanese, but the error message code was the same, so I'm assuming it is saying the same things. I'm just baffled at why the EN client will give me the option to pay past dues, but the JP client will not.

This is the error message in English. Notice the version is up to date and there is an option to proceed.

This is what it looks like after pressing proceed. However, I can not log in using the EN client with a JP pol account.

This is the JP pol error message. Notice version is exactly the same, with same error message code, but without a button to proceed.

Maybe someone could translate or guide me on how to obtain my account back?

Much thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Bishop; 06-05-2007, 12:56 AM.

Re: Pol error, LM-22

bump...

Comment

pay the fees like it says

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

As he said in the OP, he can't pay them for his JP account on the EN client, and there isn't a button for paying on his JP client.

Comment

my pol ID is JP and I cannot proceed with the english pol client. On my JP pol client, it wouldn't even give me an option to proceed with the payment.

Comment

BIG BUMP, i got the exact same problem
            Ridill + Adaman Hauberk :D

Comment

Whoa, did you need a time machine for that bump?

Yes, this is another non-helpful witty-comment-dick post.

Comment

The Japanese SS says to visit the Square-Enix Information Center.

I dunno how much that helps, but my kanji knowledge is {Too Weak} so I can't translate it all

500 hours in MS paint

Comment

thnx for that information Tick, its usefull
                  Ridill + Adaman Hauberk :D

Comment

Working...
                  X