Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating Japanese Account Help Please

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Creating Japanese Account Help Please

    Hello,
    I just recently stumbled upon a Japanese ps2 with Japanese hard drive with network adaptor and an unopened copy of Final Fantasy XI and I was wondering if anyone had any information or links on how I could get through the account information process and start playing. I only know a very small amount of Japanese but I know I do not want to buy the US version of the game because I can’t afford a new graphics card or another ps2. I have a valid debit card and need to set up a Japanese account. I got past the first step where you enter the key but I cant get past the next part it says STEP 3 at the top of the screen and I can’t figure out what it wants me to enter. If anyone has any info at all please help.
    Thanks

  • #2
    Re: Creating Japanese Account Help Please

    Never mind figured it out.

    Comment

    Working...
    X