Everytime I try to log in I get (Error Code: FFXI-9000)(-1) after I select my character. Can anyone help me out?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What is (Error Code: FFXI-9000)(-1)?
Collapse
X
-
Re: What is (Error Code: FFXI-9000)(-1)?
This is about all I can find about that error.
Taken from a french mmorpg board
*Translated.
In there case it was caused by a computer virus.
Download free antivirus and malware protection. Tune up your PC, Mac, & Android. Encrypt your connection and browse anonymously with a VPN.
Join hundreds of millions of others & get free antivirus for PC, Mac, & Android. Surf safely with our VPN. Download Avast!
*Both are free for home use.
Also from everything I have read Kaspersky is considered a very good antivirus program. *Not free.
Could also be Adware or something like it. 3 well known (free) anti spyware/adware programs.
Spybot offers a unique technology for your security. Far beyond antivirus Spybot searches and destroys unwanted software and protects your privacy.
Personally I would use at least Spybot SD and Ad-Aware personal on any computer running windows with a internet connection.Last edited by Thrasher; 10-15-2006, 01:59 PM.
-
Re: What is (Error Code: FFXI-9000)(-1)?
Thank you! I will bookmark this page and keep it incase it happens again. I tried to reinstall the game but I havent had a chance to uptade and try again. I have AVG free running in the background now and I hop it will find the trojan if there is one. Thanks so much!
Comment


Comment