need help Installing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help Installing

I need help Installing Final Fantasy 11 The Vana'diel Collection USA verstion on the pc! Every time I try to install it the autorun will not start and when I go to the run program and Type in what the book says to type in, it does not work ether. Someone plese tell me what to do!

Re: need help Installing

you need a DVD Rom drive

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

So your saying that I need a DVD Rom Drive, but I thought that the D Drive is a DVD Rom Drive and I thought that the Windows XP Home Edition had it already! So if I don't have it how do I get it or get it Installed and one more thing? Sents I'm new! How do you get gil on this web site, I'm only asking because the first time I log on I did not have any gil, but this time Ihad gil, So how did I get it?

Comment

:O D-drive = DVD Drive? Windows XP = automatic hardware upgrade from cdrom to dvd? :O
        Also, "sents I'm new"
        Do you really think 'since' is spelt like that?
        Sir, you have a cd-rom drive. You need one of those new high-tech 20$ dvd drives.

Sorry if I sounded offensive, you jsut gave me a little giggle.

Comment

www.newegg.com has a large selection of DVD drives (......ok that really sounds like a advertisement) But really they do have good service and DVD drives are 20 dollars now, installation is not that hard and or you could buy a external model. You should spend the 10 extra dollars and pick up a DVD burner so you can back up your data also.
          http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16827151134
          This is an external dvd burner and not badly priced.
          Last edited by Thrasher; 08-05-2006, 09:22 PM. Reason: grammer

Comment

Thinks every body for helping me out and correcting me!

Double Post Edited:
            Can anyone give me some tips on how to play the game when I do get it Installed, you know like what not to do!
            Last edited by Dagon; 08-05-2006, 09:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Dose anybody know a good store were I can find the game Final Fantasy 11 for the PS2 in the USA?

Comment

ebgames? WALMART?

Comment

Working...
                X