hi (mouse + resolution question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi (mouse + resolution question)

the problem is that after changing my resolution ,the mouse arrow becomes even harder to see.I would like to know how u guys tackle this

Re: hi

why do you use the mouse o.O
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I recommend a Radio Shack Playstation USB adapter, plus one Playstation DualShock.

I've never looked back at "Keyboarding and Mousing it"

Well, y'know, besides typing messages... then I'll use the keyboard.
      Wevrain - Shiva

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree
        why do you use the mouse o.O
        Because my is the pc version

Comment

Originally posted by kadookin
          The mouse has very little practical use beyond moving the camera around. You really are best either getting a controller or learning the keyboard commands for things to make the targeting cursor jump to exactly where you want it.

It's not really a mouse friendly game.
          I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by kadookin
            You'll find that most PC users don't use the mouse. It's not responsive enough to be worth the trouble.

If you choose to rely exclusively on the keyboard (which is what I, and many others do), you will be able to do everything you need with the Number Pad, the Arrow Keys, and the regular section of the keyboard.

You control movement, camera zoom, autorun, toggle run/walk, and access the main menu via the Number Pad.

You control the camera (except for zoom) via the Arrow Keys.

You communicate, tab through targets, and access macros via the main keyboard area.

You target party members and NPCs via the function keys.

All of this is via the Normal keyboard layout. You can also switch to a Compact keyboard setup, which will allow movement with WASD movement, and I believe you'd then use the mouse for camera movement. I've never used compact, so I don't know for certain.

Comment

Re: hi (mouse + resolution question)

About the only thing I can think of is the enable hardware mouse cursor in the pol configuration (ok basically I have no clue im just guessing).

But unlike most pc games this game players much better with a game pad then with the keyboard. As mentioned there are adapters for ps2 controllers, there are controllers made for pc's and I think I found a set of drivers that make the wired XBOX 360 controller work almost properly for PC games. Unfortunately I cant test it out but if you have a wired XBOX 360 controller it might be worth a try.

PS for your own sanity avoid the logitech dual action controller (the D-Pad is compleat junk on that specific controller) but the rest of there products are decent.
              Last edited by Thrasher; 08-05-2006, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Re: hi (mouse + resolution question)

thx alot guys

Comment

Working...
                X