X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An exeption 0E

An exeption 0e has occurred at 0028:c0fcab in VXD ---. this was called from
    0028:c182aee8 VXD scsilhlo (03) + 00000508

Im goin to level my boomstick on the comp if this blue screen dosnt stop bugging
    the install of Xl soon....

What is this?
    How can I stop it?
    A person with a kind heart can make the worst of mistakes with the best of intentions...but the same kindness is nessary to correct those mistakes.

Re: An exeption 0E

A - What VxD?
    B - Are you running Windows 95, 98 or ME?
    C - More info about your computer
    D - Do you mean scsihlp instead of scsilhlo
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

A - What VxD? ... I have no clue.***What is/are VxD/s?
      B - Are you running Windows 95, 98 or ME? ... 98
      C - More info about your computer ... Its a Compaq Presario 5710
      D - Do you mean scsihlp instead of scsilhlo ... Bloody typeos its scsihlp.

I got some stuff form AnalogX to clean up and hide uneeded DLLs.
      Also whent to Microsoft to get some updates... not to fruitful. I'm not so good at findin/searchin sites like that.

With what I got form AnalogX got the InstallShield Wizard to the 2nd screen be for hitting XI with said Blue srceen with a twest, now it has a 2nd Blue srceen (after pressing any key to return). This one says that the system is busy or may be unstable. Apon pressing any key InstallShield Wizard turns white with nothing in it.
      Now the compter doesn't lock up but the DVD drive does and the only ways to get the drive to work is A) use end task or B) restart/shut down.

Anything to make it stop would be grate but findin out what is doin this will do.
      Last edited by Dragoon Cyrax; 07-15-2006, 06:04 AM. Reason: installshield Wizard
      A person with a kind heart can make the worst of mistakes with the best of intentions...but the same kindness is nessary to correct those mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragoon Cyrax
        A - What VxD? ... I have no clue.***What is/are VxD/s?
        B - Are you running Windows 95, 98 or ME? ... 98
        C - More info about your computer ... Its a Compaq Presario 5710
        D - Do you mean scsihlp instead of scsilhlo ... Bloody typeos its scsihlp.
        A VxD is a virtual device driver, a hack to get around poor design decisions in Windows 3 and 9x.

Microsoft and SE no longer support 98, upgrade to 2000 or XP and this sort, and lots of other problems won't happen.

This should fix your problem -
        http://www.duxcw.com/faq/win/scsihlp.htm
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Nice link it'll come in handy.

Thanks alot.

Comment

Wow.. people still play games on Win98?

Comment

Originally posted by framerate
              Wow.. people still play games on Win98?
              98 is still a very good OS, if people would suport it, but when Vista hits, everything elsw will be poo ^.^
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Working...
              X