Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Content ID, Registration Number, All Confusing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Content ID, Registration Number, All Confusing..

Id say more than a year ago I have purchased FinalFantasy 11 Online w Rise of Zilhart Product and after only using the first free month I have not played.

I reinstalled this game and I wish to play, when I enter the Registration it says Invalid but I still have it, and i have the book with all the keys and everying, but none work.

how can i buy a new id if possible. cant get any further in PlayOnline application.

Re: Content ID, Registration Number, All Confusing..

your account should still be there. If you have written down your use name and password, try it.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

hmmm i cant remember it, would do i enter the ID section aswell?

Comment

if you lost your account log in information it might be worth to buy a new box maybe... there's 2 more expansion came out already and the collecter's edition DVD will help you cut down a lot of time downloading the patch.

DVD collector's edition = original + zilart + chains of promathia
        Treasure of Aht Urgan = not included so you will have to buy this seperately if you decided to play this game for a long while. You won't use this expansion much until you're 60 or higher.
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Anyway to buy that expansion key online or whatnot......... or even a new login at all, because i cant even get to a section to enter a credit card....

Comment

If you have your old password and ID:

After you click 'register', just go on.
            It'll say your account was deactivated due to unpaid fees or something...
            Then click "Reactivate", and you'll be asked to put in some info, including CC#.

If you don't have your ID and password, but have your CD Keys, address, birthdate, name, number, e-mail, first & last four digits of credit card, you originally put on the account, they'll be able to give you your ID and reset your password to your birthdate.

If the latter is the case, go to: https://secure.playonline.com/supportus/index.html.
            If, for some reason, you can't access that page, their support number is 1-858-790-7529 (Monday <-> Friday, 9am <-> 6pm pacific time)

Also;
            Please be sure to dial correctly.
            As they say, because someone mentioned before that being one digit off will lead you to some sex hotline.

But as for the 'buying account/cdkey' online thing, that's not possible. (at least, not from Square-Enix, or PlayOnline)- the only way to get the game is to buy it from your local retailer.
            Last edited by Tsikuro; 06-24-2006, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Hmmmm seems to not be working, I have my ID now but it still says that its invalid, Ill try calling them.

Double Post Edited:
              Okay I have my ID written down and long email adress with @pol.com at the end, anyway to recover a password so I can login?
              Last edited by whoreable; 06-24-2006, 12:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

you have to contact SE support to retrieve/reset your password.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
                X