Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting it to work for PS2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Getting it to work for PS2

    They're not very nice too.

    What I think I'm going to do is get an ethernet cable and hook it up to the wireless router and just run the cord from my parents room to my brother's room and just click the cable connection option type thingy. Which should hopefully work. If not my friend is going to send me his FFXI disks and I'll just install them on my computer and use my acess key I have that came with my PS2.

    x.x

    Thanks for all the help guys. ^_^

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Getting it to work for PS2

      Sorry if it was any other ISP then Time Warner I could give instructions easy (Since most of theirs are all universal). Time Warner though... I can't give good directions over the internet for them, I'd have to actually be there and doing it myself. >.<


      Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Getting it to work for PS2

        Lol. Yea Time Warner is a bit confusing. The only reason why we have it is because it was the only company offering all three services for a set price. Cable TV, Internet and Digital Phone.

        Crap now I'm starting to develop a headache. >-<

        Ziero's the one pushing that I get everything set up. He wants me to play FFXI really badly. Lol.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Getting it to work for PS2

          Update:

          Got an ethernet cable from Ziero, everything is set up and running! Thanks for all teh help!!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Getting it to work for PS2

            Well you solved the problem, but the phone thing shouldn't work. I have Optimum Online, cable and voice(its part of Cablevision, which is part of Time Warner I think >_>) and the line1 and line2 behind the cable modem is for phone lines. Line2 would be for if you or your family ever decided to activate a second phone line for your home.

            But yea, I'm tech savvy and dealing with modems and routers in general is STILL trouble >:/
            Cleverness - Hades
            75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
            DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Getting it to work for PS2

              Quick question. Is it possible to switch billing information? Like if I put in my card info, later on can I change the card that it will get charged too?

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Getting it to work for PS2

                Yes, that is possible it should be under the Customer Info junk. I'd have to look were again, wasn't that hard for me to find so never thought it to be one I'd need to guide any to it.


                Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

                Comment

                Working...
                X