This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billing Question

Do U Have To Pay Extra On Expansion Sets Plus $12.95 monthly Fee????

Re: Billing Question

no. the 12.95 will include any expansions you purchase.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

thank u

Double Post Edited:
      Does anyone know if you loose your character data,if you uninstall ffxi beta from xbox360 harddrive????
      Last edited by greg112577; 04-08-2006, 04:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

What kind of char data? Like the fact that it exists? No, so long as you keep paying your monthley fee (or don't get rid of it for more than 3 months) your char will still be available. Thats all stored server side. Stuff like your macros, any personal settings like sound and such will be lost and you will have to put that back in.
        I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Im new to xbox 360 ive always been on ps2 for ffxi but how will payment be for the next expansion?
          what i mean is you pay for the net for online and you pay SE 12 bucks a month already but with xbox 360 will you have to pay for xbox live on top of those ??

xbox360 items you can download for some games or to get games is like gill buying to me why the hell would people do it Cant wait to rejoin ffxi in like 20 days on xbox 360 for ffxi goin to be a blast well if anybody can post what the payment will be like if its the same as it is on ps2 or do you now need to pay extra cash to play on crapy xbox live on top of paying SE and the phone company to go online ^^

Comment

From what I've read you don't have to pay for xbox live to play ffxi. Is that what you're asking?
            I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

yup and thank god lol add all those bills you would start to think is this worth 70 bucks a month to play thanks for info

Comment

U get xboxlive silver membership for free,If u want the gold membership,u have to pay for it.

Comment

Working...
                X